The DynamicBuilder offer is found at the core of all developers’ operatory modes who made and develop software for Windows (thick customers, web applications, services, etc.). Dynamic Builder supports the developer in defining, creating, verifying, testing and packaging software versions in an available format intended for the integration, qualification and production from de Crédit Mutuel group (positions and servers in the headquarters and agencies, Webfarm, ATM and Stores for mobile phones).
Nowadays, we expand the DynamicBuilder perimeter and the technologies applied to:
- support more sources controllers and build and packaging systems (more exploitation systems, languages, packaging formats and devices)
- establish a dev pipeline (in addition the release pipeline already established)
- simplify the operatory modes of developer to make their delivered objects/setup (ergonomics for more productivity)
- control the functional content of delivered objects (what evolutions, which corrections close the setup)
- automate the unit and integration test from software
- integrate the different types of quality controls
- improve the reporting (datamining) in the repositories applied in the solution
- review and simplify the authorisations
In this context, Euro-Information search and apprentice whose mission consist to participate in rebuilding on the continuous integration, especially about bot Team Foundation Server 2017 technologies.
Higher training bac + 3 to bac + 5, in Engineering school or in university (IT, Miage…), you are looking for an apprenticeship to obtain a bac + 5 diploma.
Passionate about development and integration, you are familiar with source version management systems and you are interested in the ALM (Application Life Cycle) world and in particular the world of continuous integration, delivery and continuous monitoring.
Concerned about quality, you know how to collect a technical need and reformulate complex problems into generic needs in order to design scalable solutions. You write technical specifications clearly, you are creative, rigorous, voluntary and autonomous. You know how to train yourself on new technologies.
Missions to be carried out in the following technological environments:
• Windows, Windows Server, IIS
• Rational Team Concert, GIT
• Team Foundation Server 2017, GitHub, Jenkins
• Visual Studio, MsBuild and compilers available in Windows
• Windows Installer MSI
• C#, .Net, MEF
• Web services
• MSTest and Coded UI, NUnit, Selenium
Beyond the Windows universe, continuous integration will take into account the following technologies:
• Linux, RPM
• Objective-C, Xcode
• Java Android Studio
• Java Eclipse
You have a sense of listening, analytical and synthesis skill and you are methodical.
You also have a good relationship, you like work as a team and you want to invest in large projects.
The offer is available in September 2017 in Schiltigheim.
A proposal for hiring at the end of apprenticeship is possible.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put the APY13-S code and the title of the post in the subject line of your e-mail.